Established in 1977, GL Coachworks is a family run accident repair centre proud to offer the highest quality vehicle repairs and customer service.
Our team of skilled and knowledgeable staff have enabled us to build our strong reputation as specialists in vehicle body and paint repairs. With our 8,000 square ft workshop, large and comfortable reception area and parking for 50+ vehicles, we offer a professional and welcoming environment to our clients.
In 2009 we achieved the PAS 125 Kitemark for Vehicle Body Repair, and we are also ISO 9001 certified, showing our continued commitment to meeting today's high standards.
- 2 ATA accredited vehicle damage assessors
- 2 NVQ Level 3 qualified MET Technicians
- 2 NVQ Level 3 Panel Technicians
- 2 NVQ Level 3 Paint Technicians
- 2 Automotive glazing NVQ Level 2 technicians
- 2 Panel Technicians certified for BS1140, BS4872, MIG Brazing and ultra high strength/high strength steel welding.
- 2 3M panel bonding certified technicians
- 1 3M plastic repair certified technicians
- 1 City & Guilds Level 3 certified mobile air conditioning technician
- All staff receive aftermarket equipment specific training on any new equipment purchased.
- New state of the art GYSpot BPLCX inverter spot welder
- GYSpot Duo twin torch mig welder
- New computerised management system purchased (Concorde informatics) and paper management system introduced to increase productivity and efficiency at all stages of repair and administration processes.
Dear All at GL Coachworks, A huge thank you to the wonderful gentleman who attended to me and my car over the last couple of weeks. The car, a Peugeot 306 Meridian, was left to me in my Grandfathers will. Having been involved in a fault accident, I was feeling a little low. Your warm welcome, courtesy and professionalism went a long way to making an unfortunate situation a whole lot better. Thank you once againSusan Jarvis
We are writing to thank you for your excellent service in repairing our Kia car. Your work was not only perfect but swift and efficient. I brought the car to your garage on Monday 25 June and it was ready for collection, repaired and polished, on the morning of 27 June - in time for our holiday this week. All staff were very helpful and professional. Thanks again for your good service.Mr & Mrs J Wright
I am writing to express my gratitude and thanks for the way in which my claim has been dealt with by your company. All members of staff that I had dealings with were extremely courteous, informative, efficient and very, very helpful. It has been a pleasure dealing with your company and I trust that you will pass on my sincere thanks to all your staff for the excellent service.Mrs E.C. Hayward
Just this briefly to express sincere thanks for the wonderful way in which I was treated recently when i called in to hand over my Mondeo for repair. Your staff (both on the phone as well as in person) were super in the service they rendered and I was looked after very well. And certainly no complaints either for the impeccable repair work done on my car. Thank you for a job well doneErrol Vertanness
I must place on record my appreciation for the excellent work you have carried out on my motorcaravan, and for the overall courtesy provided by your staff. Thank youMr Abrahams